This programme offers one of the safest and most effective ways to strengthen core muscles after the birth of your little one. Some of the benefits of Postnatal Pilates are:
- Building your core strength with specific exercises
- Aiding in the recovery of the pelvic floor, which helps with issues such as prolapse.
- Easing the tension on your neck and upper body that can arise from actions such as feeding or lifting
- Relieving lower back pain.
- Refining your posture and toning your body by working your core muscles, such as abs and glutes.
- Getting to know other mothers that are also beginning their journey into motherhood
|Splash Programme Room
|Friday 1st March- 22nd March 2024